Mindhunter (Netflix) Season 2

Getgaff

Great series, wife & I really enjoyed it. Took a few episodes to figure out how the soundtrack represented time moving forward, brilliant.

EarthRod

Distinguished Member
The missus and I watched the first season and thoroughly enjoyed it, my daughter recommended we watch it and she was right - bloody good.

:thumbsup:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
David Fincher returns to direct

bjd

Can't wait for this. Season one was outstanding television.

mark6226

Another super series . David finchers involvement was sufficient to convince me to watch it. I wasn't disappointed. Such high quality story driven series are rare in these days of swearing infused massed produced populist tv.
Mind hunters is compelling and very thoughtful.
Can't wait for s2

richp007

Distinguished Member
Absolutely blazed through the first seven episodes of this. Real top-notch stuff, wouldn't have done so otherwise. Watched the first episode, and it immediately hooked me in. Not very often a show does as much as this one did.

Looks like Season 2 is dragging it's feet a little bit, hopefully be out as early next year as possible.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Boxed this off last night. Cracking season. Really enjoyed the final episode and how
it all caught up with Holden.

Plus I don't know who the guy playing Ed Kemper is, but he was tremendous. As good a psychopath portrayal as I've seen on TV.

I'm guessing next season might be a case of
we're shutting you down, and then suddenly we need you.

But that's okay, it's what it's been setting up through the final few episodes.

Great to see Anna Torv on screen again too. I think she's actually a very good actress, but doesn't appear in an awful lot.

camelot1971

Only just found this on Netflix. Brilliant show and can't wait for season 2!

Andy Clark

Just finished watching this so pretty late to the party. I must echo what everyone has said in that it was really well done, fantastic attention to detail and the dialogue was excellent through out. Completley agree that the guy playing Kemper was superb, a real calmness about him that was chilling to watch, so matter-of-fact about what he did. Roll on Season 2.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Boom. Was expecting it much later than that. Can't wait to see where this season goes.

bjd

Just can't come soon enough. Exceptional first season.

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
excellent news, season one was superb :thumbsup:
I like how a lot of Netflix original stuff doesn't have a 6 month marketing campaign. Often it's a case of they announce it, then you hear they're making it and then the next thing you hear it's out in 2 or 3 weeks. You don't need endless trailers for this. After the first season you can pretty much rely on the quality they're going to deliver without really knowing anything about it :smashin:

Kotatsu Neko

I assume they'll get to some of the more well known serial killer this time, Charles Manson and the like. The first series was a really solid slow burn with a great cast. Hopefully the second series will be more of the same.

scatterbug

Given Manson wasn't a serial killer I wonder why they would be interviewing him?

Will be great to have this back.

ozzzy189

Really looking forward to this, we loved it.

richp007

Distinguished Member
One of my most anticipated returns this. Fingers crossed it's as good as the first season. Great to see Kemper back too.