Mimic Region B £8.79

Good price. It's a pity that the Aussie release is just as bare bones as the Canadian one. Let's hope that any US or UK version can improve matters.

Ger

Just bought this from Axel for £8.79 (after postage), not available over here and from what I understand the US version is locked

Mimic Blu-Ray Movie Online, Movies Shop, Film Plot Summary, Sales, Movie Trailer

Good times!

:clap:
Good find! I didn't know this was available anywhere. Anyone know if the PQ/AQ are any good?

EDIT: Found some comments on blu-ray.com about this and it looks like it's a decent disk and is 1080p24 (unlike some of Icon's other Aus disks).

I heard ages ago that del Toro was working on a director's cut of this, but haven't heard anything since.

Last edited:

philbam

Novice Member
How long have they been trading in dollars and not pounds sterling?:(

Hades

Distinguished Member

hottentot

Novice Member
How long have they been trading in dollars and not pounds sterling?:(
Don't know exactly but it was like it on 26 May. I withdrew from an order because of it on that date. Their system noticed that and emailed me a free delivery code to tempt me back. I fell for it. Their estimated disc price was £14.02. It took 15 days to arrive and the actual charge to my credit card was £15.06. I doubt I will go back there again - too many uncertainties.

philbam

Novice Member
Don't know exactly but it was like it on 26 May. I withdrew from an order because of it on that date. Their system noticed that and emailed me a free delivery code to tempt me back. I fell for it. Their estimated disc price was £14.02. It took 15 days to arrive and the actual charge to my credit card was £15.06. I doubt I will go back there again - too many uncertainties.
Identical to me.
I also withdrew after putting 2 blu's into the cart and finding it was dollars, and I also received an email for free postage an hour or so later.
I then reput my order in for the same 2 blu's (both at approx. £6.95 each) and believe it or not they both arrived this morning, just 5 days later.:clap:
The actual cost taken from my credit card was just £14.35, equating to just £7.18 each - Fantastic!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom