millenium

monkeyboy69

Established Member
Reaction score
You either loved it or hated it, I'm the former

Been looking for this series and have drawn a blank, does anyone know if this is out yet and if so where I can get it from, alternatively whether it'll be out in the near future.

thanks in advance

The last X-Files season is due May 2004 (R1, of course). I'd fully expect the first series of Millenium to follow in November, with the second and third series in May & November 2005 respectively.

(You heard it here first!!)

hey,

i loved this series too: by the time it got to the third season it was really cool (even if it did zoom off at a tangent halfway thru).

cool it's coming out: bad that it will take soooooo long.

by the by, is Space:Above and Beyond available? I liked that too, in a braindead, robert heinlein kinda way.

regards,
anephric

id be interested in Space:Above and Beyond but i seem to remember fox said they would only do it if there was enough fan interest?

Space:Above and Beyond
That was a great series and if/when it comes out there will be only one season we have to buy :)
I always like Earth 2 for some reason. I will make do with the vcds i have though

Re:id be interested in Space:Above and Beyond but i seem to remember fox said they would only do it if there was enough fan interest?

How would you go about petitioning Fox to release it? i know other series have only been released because of fan petitions and preorders (My So-Called life).

I'd really like to own this series, so Im quite prepared to be a pest.

regards,
anephric

i expect there is an aproprite email address but i know mail hits home harder with the studios:

20TH CENTURY FOX HOME VIDEO
P.O. BOX 900
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90213-0900
USA

Wikkid Wikkid!

Woop woop, this is the sound of tha police!

Sorry, i got excited there for a second.

thanks for the info. I'd love to watch Millenium without a huge "NEW JOHN DOE TOMORROW 8PM SCI-FI CHANNEL" logo emblazoned across the top of the screen.

regards,
anephric

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom