1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mile High (possible spoiler)

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by smelly, Jul 22, 2005.

1. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Anyone watch this? I've just seen the last episode of series 2 and it looks as though its either finishing for good or next season is going to be a whole new cast!! I've looked on TV.com and it says its a returning series but no more than that. Can anyone shed any light?? It won't be the same without some/most of the characters... :(

2. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I too like that programme and thought, as you did, that the last programme seemed to wind up the whole series. I want to comment on what happened but I suppose that makes it a spoiler. Some of the cast are already living different lifestyles. I kept missing episodes so I have been watching several repeat series to see ones I've missed. I'm optimistic now you've mentioned it's a returning series, but does that mean another repeat?

I agree it just won't be the same without most of the characters.

3. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi smelly,

I did a bit of Googling last night and got onto a thread on the Digital Spy forums, all about Mile High. One of the members was told by the exec. producer of Newland International (the makers of the programme) that there were to be no more episodes. Also the actor who plays Will, yes Will!, has married or is just about to marry the daughter of Kiefer Sutherland and has moved to the States now.

The members on that forum are as disappointed as you and I are. To me that last episode seemed to condense about six normal episodes into one, there was almost too much to take in. I'm going to watch it again at 11 p.m. tonight.

4. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Hi Cynthia - thanks for the info, although its not what I wanted to hear :(

I also googled it last night but gave up as typing in Mile High gave me all sorts of dubious links :laugh: