Milan vs Man Utd - 2nd Leg

samjpullen

Anyone else notice Sky are advertising this in HD now ?

Before today it has only said Sky Sports 1 but now its HD1 as well.

Looks like Sky have pulled some strings in Italy and have managed to get some HD cameras out there :)

whitesnake11

Anyone else notice Sky are advertising this in HD now ?

Before today it has only said Sky Sports 1 but now its HD1 as well.

Looks like Sky have pulled some strings in Italy and have managed to get some HD cameras out there :)
Just checked the EPG and it's in SD

tonkie

I didnt say the EPG, i said the adverts.

The ads have been updated to include the HD1 logo and also the voice over.

Today was the first time i have seen them updated with the HD logo and voice over, before this it was just on the standard Sky Sports with no HD in sight.

Yes I agree seen the same, althought dont like Man U and I hope Milan do the bizz, I do hope that it is in HD cause I think I have become a HD snob

Abstrakt

Novice Member
Those promos claiming it'll be in HD were a marketing mistake, pure and simple. If you're still hoping for an HD broadcast come Wednesday evening you will be sorely disappointed. RAI is producing the game in Italy -- they make ITV look like a cutting edge broadcaster.

The final is the only upcoming game left that will be produced in HD.

cric2k

Novice Member
I remember they advertised the Celtic vs Milan game as being on HD1, the presenter on the night even said "available in HD on HD1" even though it was actually SD :(

youcrazyboy

Novice Member
Yes I agree seen the same, althought dont like Man U and I hope Milan do the bizz, I do hope that it is in HD cause I think I have become a HD snob
Off the point but why are you not a Utd fan? Do you like boring 1-0 football? I admit I am a fan, but always appreciated Arsenal (even when they were beating us) for their beautiful football. It's beyond me... If Milan beat them I will want Liverpool to win as they are English too. Man U, 7-1, 4-2, 3-2 thats value for money, even if Rooney looks even more like Desperate Dan in HD.:rotfl:

J Roadley

Well it aint HD - and it looks awful weather there but it will do.

Shame SKY couldn't do their own broadcast :(

adrianwi

Novice Member
Think it might have started in HD but the picture and sound were breaking up really badly (I switched across to 401)

Looks like they've gone to the same picture on both channels now.

thfccambs

Banned
Think it might have started in HD but the picture and sound were breaking up really badly (I switched across to 401)

Looks like they've gone to the same picture on both channels now.

Same as me,had a look on premier German channel i can get and the pictures mikes better then sky but have no commentary.:rolleyes:

tonkie

Off the point but why are you not a Utd fan? Do you like boring 1-0 football? I admit I am a fan, but always appreciated Arsenal (even when they were beating us) for their beautiful football. It's beyond me... If Milan beat them I will want Liverpool to win as they are English too. Man U, 7-1, 4-2, 3-2 thats value for money, even if Rooney looks even more like Desperate Dan in HD.:rotfl:
Because I am from Merseyside, so maybe now you understand

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom