Mike Nesmith - Here he comes.

What a southern drawl he had , sang some of the best Monkees songs .

I can remember The Monkees TV series, innocent fun.

RIP.

Loved the Monkees, saw them in concert early 90s and they were great.

Preferred them to the Beatles, TV show was revolutionary and such great songs.

All of your toys my favourite. But also checkout the acapella version of Riu Chiu, especially at xmas

Part of my childhood gone and only 1 Monkee left😭

Last edited:
Loved the Monkees in there day and took to Mike most of the four then Corky who still alive.
Were the not the first designer boy group?
My favorite if there was rather a off beat one which was originally going to be called Randy Scouse Git after Alf Garnet son in law.

R.I.P. Mike

Still is called that ! Also mentions the Beatles .

Love this song by The Monkees Mary Mary which was written by Mike Nesmith

RIP Mike

Strange that only Mickey is left,.

RIP Mike, thanks for the memories......

Do you remember the 80s kids show Metal Mickey?

That was directed by Mickey Dolenz
I remember he use to drive round on an elephant, when Jim Rockford's dad dressed as a clown.:rolleyes::laugh:

I remember he use to drive round on an elephant, when Jim Rockford's dad dressed as a clown.:rolleyes::laugh:

I remember seeing that in a documentary about the Monkees many moons ago, they were all still alive and were all complimentary about each other

Michael Nesmith 78 Heart Failure.
I was speechless , Gutted when I heard the News.
Loved the Shows as a Child , Grew up with them and Totally Mad with everything Monkee.
Nesmith was my Favorite , but liked them all it was a time of Total innocents and Joy.
Was not a Fan of the Beatles then but Love them now and Wings.
My memory's still hold true the very best of the Shows , though silly Loved them and
own them on DVD plus Many Album CDs.
In essence the new stuff cannot hold a candle to the Monkees .
When the other Two passed away I felt loss , most sad with Davy Jones in 2012 then
Peter Tork in 2019 so that leaves Micky Dolenz as Sole survivor .
It was a time when Man went to the Moon , Life was Care Free and Fun , Ive herd say
That the Monkees were the First Music Videos ever though silly thanks to Donald Kirshner.

, Ive herd say
That the Monkees were the First Music Videos ever though silly thanks to Donald Kirshner.
I heard that as well the opening some what reminds me of the goofy The Goodies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom