Mii on a T-shirt?

Well my niece wants one with her Mii on it for her birthday! I think she'll look adorable...!

Thanks for the link? Will definately be getting some.

Nickp.

Hi guys, my friend does t-shirt printing using vinyl, looks very similar to the tee in that link.

I reckon if people can somehow get their Mii's into an image file he would be able to do some Tee's. I should think they would be less than the £20 quoted on that site.

I'd have to check it out with him first but if anyone is interested I will ask................

I reckon if people can somehow get their Mii's into an image file he would be able to do some Tee's. I should think they would be less than the £20 quoted on that site.

I do my own tshirts too, and think that £20 is complete ripoff.

I pick up my shirts for £2, and the 5 pack of tshirt paper is about 8 quid.

I do my own tshirts too, and think that £20 is complete ripoff.

I pick up my shirts for £2, and the 5 pack of tshirt paper is about 8 quid.

If you can print people's Mii's then I'm sure lots of us will be interested.

If you can print people's Mii's then I'm sure lots of us will be interested.

No, can't work out how to get my Mii into my PC.... I print other tshirts for myself and friends, but not Mii's....

Well I think it's a great idea - especially as each Mii can get very personalised!

Quality idea if you can have your own Mii on it! :) That said, I can't see a bloke wearing one but it's the kind of thing that lasses go mad for! Would be good for a set of Pyjarmas.

Maybe a version with a smaller chest logo would be good as well.

well, you could do it yourself.

1. buy 5 t-shirts on the market for 5 quid.
2. buy 5 'printable sheets' for 3 quid.
3. go to this site and create your mii's: http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/10/mii.swf
4. make a printscreen and save the picture.
5. print them and iron them.

5 t-shirts with 5 mii's for less than 2 quid each inc. inkt!
20 quid = rip off

Lol, I think thats going a bit too far...

But there is no software that exactly matches the mii software on the wii. The sites all look similar but there are lots of differences.

If anyone can find the software I can get the tshirts produced using vinyl for a tenner delivered.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom