mien rtl

rsendup

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone shed any light on my problem:lease: I have a 60cm dish on 19e (for live F1) and lost the channels/sat ident went 0000 ,instead of 0001 repositioned dish got all back,good signal,lock ect. Took signal meter out of line ,reconnected cable to lnb channels and sat ident all disapeared:mad: did all over again same result :mad::mad: Tried again,had 13e in, again tuned up channels stored them,but could not watch as dogibox wanted pin no:rolleyes: never put one in, went back to 19e got signal (good) quality(as good as 28e is) and lock :D removed sig meter and lo..... back to 0000 and no signal :mad::mad::mad:!!!!!! This has now been done many times over!!!!!! I do not understand why when I have been watching 19e for quite some time with no problems.has my lnb gone RIP? cheers to all adie

Welcome to the forum.
What receiver do you have?

I have 1x Pace and 1x Amstrad

Both manufacturers make numerous different models for many platforms so that is next to useless info. Are these Sky digiboxes if so the model number should be printed on a white sticky label underneath and on boxes for other platforms the model number is printed on the rear panel of the box.

If they are Sky boxes then you have almost the worst possible box to use for this purpose. The latest versions of software on the Sky boxes make it virtually impossible to use them on satellites other than 28 East. From the fact they were working and have now ceased to work sounds as though they initially had old software on them which has now updated over the air and crippled them for other satellites. The Sky boxes are marketed for use on 28 East and although very good on that satellite they are next to useless on other satellites. The PIN request is parental controls preventing access to "other channels" by little fingers to avoid parental restrictions on certain channels and can only be removed if you have access to a Sky viewing card with a known PIN.

It sounds as though it is time to purchase another generic FTA receiver.

Yes, let's have more details if you want more information on the problem.

The PIN on Sky is the last 4 digits of the card number if you have not changed it.

Hi gents an ta for replies,Amstrad is a drx 550, the Pace sticker is missing but from info on screen mod no. is 1.2.45, version9f0601, operating system version 12s4fm.I hope this info will help cheers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom