• You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Miele Scout RX Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, 3M Peltor electronic noise-cancelling ear defenders

cambookpro

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
South East
Miele Scout RX1 Red Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - £125
Retails for £399, a decent introductory robot vacuum. Selling due to lack of space to keep it and the charging unit. It isn't quite a replacement for a full vacuum cleaner, but keeps rooms topped up! Can be programmed to automatically go on at a certain time in the day. Comes with the charging station and remote control, used but all works.

3M Peltor MT16H210F-479-SV Tactical Sport Electric Noise-Cancelling Ear Defenders - £70
Used for about a year. Very good condition. Comes with black and orange clips for the sides. They let normal sounds through, e.g. talking, but cut out loud sounds. I used them for clay shooting but have since given up the sport. I think you can also plug in a phone/iPod and listen to music whilst wearing them, and it will cut out loud sounds from outside. I never tried this though so can't comment on how it works.

Prices are excluding delivery/collection.

More of vacuum (please ignore Unifi hub and SSD):

cambookpro

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
South East
Bump - I'm away Tue-Fri but if anyone is interested can post tomorrow.

Beany31

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Reaction score
Kent
Can offer £100 for the vacuum mate

Top Bottom