• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000

ParmMann

Established Member

Official site viewable by clicking here

I remember when this was announced many moons ago, I saw it and couldn't help but drool a little. I wanted it back then, and I still want it now. One small problem though, where the devil is it?

Been so long now that I think the product was actually announced last year with a release in early 2007 (if I remember correctly). 2007 is now nearing its end and there's still no sign of this keyboard and mouse combo. Has it been scrapped? Are we ever going to see it?

I do realise that it's likely to be a ridiculous price if it ever does reach the market but it's just one of those things that I just love the look of and really want!

ParmMann

Established Member
I think eBuyer have had it down as 'stock arriving soon' for months, but don't quote me on that!

You're right too, that's expensive, really expensive! I thought it'd be more pricey than other desktop combos, but not quite by that much hehehe. I was hoping it'd be around the £100 mark, whoops!

Oh well, Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 here I come. I sure did fancy that backlit keyboard though. *sniff sniff*

Spinke

Prominent Member
Apart from rechargable + backlit keyboard are there any other features I'm missing to make up for the HUGE price different between this and the 7000?

Wonder whether they can be paired with the PS3...

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom