Microsoft Rewards

So far, I’ve had £200 off Series X, £35 off 3 year warranty and £75 off the Wireless Xbox Headset, oh and Gamepass Ultimate until March 2023.

Love this Rewards program, it still feels too be good to be true, I don’t mind searches in Bing and playing games and doing tasks for about 20 minutes a day (Dependant on the achievement I decide to go for).

And I use Google for normal searching as Bing is still crap in comparison!

100 points for loading Jedi Fallen Order today only...

May 4th be with you.

Nope, just load it!

If anyones been holding out to use their rewards points on the official wireless headset it's back in stock on the MS store now. Just bought it with rewards credit :clap:
How many points did that cost and can't see anything other then gift cards etc when I click redeem points

Do you go to Microsoft store and redeem points there somehow??

Can you do the 50 searches via bing app via normal browser bing search engine, or do I need to install the bing app on my phone/tablet.

I'm doing the weekly quest card.

Last edited:
Can you do the 50 searches via bing app via normal browser bing search engine, or do I need to install the bing app on my phone/tablet.

I'm doing that 2000 points card.

Just search via Bing, be it any browser via mobile or desktop. Sometimes it does specify Mobile Searches which again can be any browser just using Bing as the search engine.

How many points did that cost and can't see anything other then gift cards etc when I click redeem points

Do you go to Microsoft store and redeem points there somehow??

You want to collect loads of points and then redeem for MS or Xbox Credit and they get added to your account and then you can buy Hardware or Games via the MS Store.

Once redeemed though they are valid for 90 Days only as its promo credit so worth saving loads of points and then redeeming.

1000 points for Fifa 21 on Rewards App. Works for my sons account as doesn't have Game Pass. No need to actually join, just click each punch card. Would seem it isn't available if you already have game pass (makes sense). Handy for those with second accounts though.
Screenshot_20210507-102656_Xbox.jpg

Last edited:
How long does it normally take to receive the 6000pts for new game purchases, activated the Resi Village punchcard and purchased but not got the points yet.

edit/ Nevermind, received them not long after I posted this.

Last edited:
Easy games to get quick achievements? I need 2 to complete one of the tasks

You’ll get a handful with Destroy All Humans just near the start.

Rain on Your Parade, you get an achievement purely for starting the game. Small download as well (~800mb if I remember).

DOOM 64 using codes, easy to get 1000/1000 as well, just spread them out over the days you need a quick achievement.

I couldn’t do with having a load of games with just a few achievements messing up my game history 😂 not for a few points.

Donut County is also excellent for 1000 score

1000 points for Fifa 21 on Rewards App. Works for my sons account as doesn't have Game Pass. No need to actually join, just click each punch card. Would seem it isn't available if you already have game pass (makes sense). Handy for those with second accounts though. View attachment 1507452
Strange, I don't see this one 🤷🏼‍♂️

As mentioned to me a few weeks back..

Full Throttle Remastered, small download and quick achievements.

DOOM 64 using codes, easy to get 1000/1000 as well, just spread them out over the days you need a quick achievement.

I couldn’t do with having a load of games with just a few achievements messing up my game history 😂 not for a few points.

Donut County is also excellent for 1000 score
Ooh, DOOM 64, an easy 1K with codes, you say? I shall have a look around on the usual cheevo sites for that one later.

I’ll probably dump it in my Pins folder for Easy 1K games. You never know when MS Rewards is going to do another 10K GS challenge.

Last edited:
Resident Evil Village 250 point card isn't working for me, 1st click to activate doesn't do anything... so can't get an achievement in game to complete.
Anyone else with this issue?

Are there any search cheats I could be using to get the points quicker?

Other than actually searching for things? :)

I don’t generally bother with the daily searches, but for the weekly thing, if I even need 50 or something, I’ll just search through the alphabet, just the letters themselves, not things starting with the letters.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom