Microsoft Rewards

I have completed the April monthly bonus round and went to claim my free sweepstake entries but they show up as 200 points each :confused:

I have completed the April monthly bonus round and went to claim my free sweepstake entries but they show up as 200 points each :confused:

In the fine print it states on or after a certain date which I think is the 7th so maybe later tonight or tomorrow. Always worth closing the Rewards App and trying again.

I didn't notice the small print, but I completed it last night and got the free sweepstake entry. Just scraped under the wire by the sound of it.

I didn't notice the small print, but I completed it last night and got the free sweepstake entry. Just scraped under the wire by the sound of it.
Did they all show up as free or state 200 points?

They all showed up as 0 points, I did the GP Ultimate one, them they all went to 200 points.

They all showed up as 0 points, I did the GP Ultimate one, them they all went to 200 points.
Interesting so you only get one free sweepstake entry, the way it was worded I assumed you could enter them all.

It was certainly worded that you got several goes, at least that’s how I read it, which is why I was surprised that after the first one they went to 200 points.

with mine when i went on there yesterday 7th april they were all 200 today i went on there 8th april and i got 5 free entries to win a series X.

with mine when i went on there yesterday 7th april they were all 200 today i went on there 8th april and i got 5 free entries to win a series X.
Will power mine up later and have a look, knew it was from the 7th which was why I was puzzled when I checked yesterday and they were all still 200 each.

I’ll be buying Resident Evil Village with £25 off thanks to rewards, only been collecting points seriously for the last couple of months! Everyone should be doing this to save some money, it’s especially great for those on a tighter budget. Only takes 15 minute per day to collect a few hundred points.

I’ll be buying Resident Evil Village with £25 off thanks to rewards, only been collecting points seriously for the last couple of months! Everyone should be doing this to save some money, it’s especially great for those on a tighter budget. Only takes 15 minute per day to collect a few hundred points.
I think its great, started last year and have earnt over 130,000 points so far in total. I usually just use it to top up my GP Ultimate subscription. Got my son involved a little while ago too (he uses my GPUltimate so doesn't earn on the those challenges) and he's earnt over 72,000 in total which he has promptly wasted on V-bucks! Now have another account started in February (again, no GPUltimate) and that's over 38,000 points already.

I think rewards is great so far with my reward points ive brought Quantum break, titanfall 2, sunset overdrive +dlc, gears of war ultimate edition, wolfenstein new order, mass effect andromeda, recore, state of decay+dlc. evil within +dlc, homefront+dlc, prey+dlc, deus ex mankind divided+dlc, metro 2033, metro last light, soma, bioshock collection, wolfenstein old blood, spec ops the line, darkness , darkness 2, alan wake

havent spent a penny of my own money and got 120,000 points left :thumbsup:

I think rewards is great so far with my reward points ive brought Quantum break, titanfall 2, sunset overdrive +dlc, gears of war ultimate edition, wolfenstein new order, mass effect andromeda, recore, state of decay+dlc. evil within +dlc, homefront+dlc, prey+dlc, deus ex mankind divided+dlc, metro 2033, metro last light, soma, bioshock collection, wolfenstein old blood, spec ops the line, darkness , darkness 2, alan wake

havent spent a penny of my own money and got 120,000 points left :thumbsup:
That’s amazing ! Gaming doesn’t have to be expensive with rewards, it can be free 😂

How do you earn so much ?
I do all the game pass app “rewards” and nearly all of the ones on the console app
I can never get the bing search thing to work though on my iPad so maybe that’s where missing out

mind that said I’m up to 8 thousand in probably around 2 months

How do you earn so much ?
I do all the game pass app “rewards” and nearly all of the ones on the console app
I can never get the bing search thing to work though on my iPad so maybe that’s where missing out

mind that said I’m up to 8 thousand in probably around 2 months
You can get 200+ a day via the searches on Bing so worth doing.

If you do the searches, rewards app and GamesPass stuff then you can get on average 10,000 > 12,000 each month plus 5000 gifted from another account.

Think that’s where missing out
Have iPad and can never get it to register the bing search thing

also, what’s then”gifted” thing ?

You can give 5000 points to a family member each month. So if you build those bing searches on 2 accounts then transfer 5000 from one to the primary account that account will get 15000-17000, more than enough to keep GPU rolling and but some other games. I'm just frustrated Microsoft has no interest in my region so bing gets me 50 points in the weekly rewards and that's it.

You can get 200+ a day via the searches on Bing so worth doing.

If you do the searches, rewards app and GamesPass stuff then you can get on average 10,000 > 12,000 each month plus 5000 gifted from another account.
yes sounds similar to what i earn. me personally i dont do the gifted thing i just do what i earn on my own account but earn about 11,000 a month even more when they have some easy punch cards on the xbox rewards app

Try getting Edge and sign in to the browser with your xbox account. Before you start doing your daily searches check the menu on the top right of bing to see if you're logged in.

I wasn't aware of the gifting points between family members. Just had a look and found it in community under the rewards tab. very handy, might send 5000 across from second account every month now.

I wasn't aware of the gifting points between family members. Just had a look and found it in community under the rewards tab. very handy, might send 5000 across from second account every month now.
Be warned that if you make multiple accounts and are found to be in breach of the T&C's that Microsoft can and do ban the rewards accounts. Genuine family accounts and points being transferred aren't a problem, those who are purposely farming for points with duplicate accounts is.

My daughter has started collecting points and is very happy she can get £5 of Robux free every month just from doing the daily searches. Think I’m over 250,000 lifetime points now and having got the recent wireless headset for free I’m now saving points for whenever the next Xbox is released so I can just get it free 😁

I’m building up my Reward points and I might try my pot luck with another Elite Series 2 pad, sadly my last one got returned due to issues.

My master plan is to build as many points up as possible until Halo Infinite drops. I am thinking Microsoft will do another LE Elite pad for Halo, much like they did with Gears 4.

I’ll probably blow my points on that, if not released then I am thinking by then the Elite 2 may get a basic revision with the Share button added at least. Elite 3 is probably another two years out.

I will use my points when the games in my wish list go on sale.

Im very aware that at any point Microsoft could alter the redeem value of points

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom