Microsoft Rewards

King Tones

Distinguished Member
500 Point Fifa 21 Card on Xbox Rewards App, just activate the card and click the 2nd tick to show the game in the store and that's it. Don't have to download or play the game.

shoestring25

Distinguished Member
Something's up with the April monthly bonus round punch card thats appeared this morning. It says complete by 15/03 and task#4 has a rewards top 10 punch card that doesnt exist

stephentw

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to redeem xbox gift cards from MS Rewards, is it instant like CD Keys or a bit of a wait?

Miss Mandy

I'm up to about 69k points now I think, I'm saving them up to get the new headset. Hopefully by the time I've got enough points it'll be back in stock.

SourKraut

I’ve just done the latest console update, but when trying to access the Rewards app, it just hangs on the icon. Have restarted, and totally shut the console down, but still can’t get in.

Anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: my games won’t load either...I’ve had this problem before, and found that it’s my external SSD that has this effect sometimes, so if I disconnect it then it’s ok....strange thing is I can reconnect it and it’s fine again...very strange o_O

Last edited:

Miss Mandy

Have you tried uninstalling the app then redownloading? The app is rubbish on the console and every so often I have to reinstall it to get it working again.

SRR

Something's up with the April monthly bonus round punch card thats appeared this morning. It says complete by 15/03 and task#4 has a rewards top 10 punch card that doesnt exist
Been a few like this recently. Give it a day or two and the #4 punch card will appear.
I've learnt to do silly things now. Gonna leave deliberately getting the 3 achievements until it coincides with the weekly set. If I get any before all fine and dandy.

shoestring25

Distinguished Member
ok the top 10 punch card has finally appeared 2 steps 1st activate then 2nd earn any achievement in the top 10 games.

problem 1st wont activate when i press the 1st task of the punch card is it just me or the usual not working give it time ?

shoestring25

Distinguished Member
lucky i havent played much of medium yet as ive just about maxed out the achievements i can get on the other top 10 games

ZicoUK

Fired up the XSX late this evening and spotted the new punch cards. Haven't played Medium yet but did so and got the achievement for feeding the cat at the start but it took a good few minutes before it was recognised. Microsoft's websites have been up and down this evening so something is getting hammered or they are having some issues which is probably why it's a bit sluggish for the system to update the punch cards.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Top 10 thing worked fine for me last night.

Managed to keep myself awake through enough of The Medium to pick up a few quick achievement to polish of the Top 10 and the last bit of the weekly one.

SourKraut

My Outriders bonus punch card seems to be missing....I’m sure it was there yesterday

Nukleuz

ZicoUK

I hate it when you see a punch card and then next time it's vanished. I have genuinely checked under the show all tab but still haven't see them. Either MS have sometimes released a punch card and taken them down temporarily or it's just me :rotfl: .

SourKraut

I hate it when you see a punch card and then next time it's vanished. I have genuinely checked under the show all tab but still haven't see them. Either MS have sometimes released a punch card and taken them down temporarily or it's just me :rotfl: .
It’s the first time that’s happened to me, but at least I’ll know what to do if it happens again:cool:

Indiana Jones

Top 10 thing worked fine for me last night.

Managed to keep myself awake through enough of The Medium to pick up a few quick achievement to polish of the Top 10 and the last bit of the weekly one.
It activated for me yesterday then I played through some of Halo 3 and unlocked three achievements but the Top 10 reward hasn’t completed :confused:

Indiana Jones

If you haven’t played through Battletoads play the first level. There’s an achievement for completing it and it unlocked it for me 👍
I ended up downloading State of Decay 2, played that for 10 minutes and unlocked an achievement which completed the reward.

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
I ended up downloading State of Decay 2, played that for 10 minutes and unlocked an achievement which completed the reward.

I had the same issue with Halo except it was Halo 2. Must be a Halo issue as I also coincidentally went onto State of Decay 2 and got it within minutes.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for June 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 12th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Bluesound unveils new generation of Node and Powernode audio players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim launches Uniti Atom Headphone Edition