Microsoft Points

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by AndrewP84, Jan 3, 2007.

1. AndrewP84

AndrewP84

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    HI All,

Does anyone know if these points expire as I got 1000 free with my Live 12 Month Sub what I got in September and i just gone to download some arcade games and I have a 0 points balance :confused:

Anyone else had/experienced this before with Marketplace points?

Thanks

Andrew

2. Jay

Jay
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,081
    Just found out that bonus points expire :(
    Reward Points may expire at any time, as set forth in the messaging related to that reward Points promotion. We may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to your Points balance if we suspect fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity on your Points balance. Once we delete Points from a balance, we will not reinstate them, except at our discretion. When we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to your Points balance, your right to use your Points balance immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate Points balances that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. In addition, we may limit your use of the Points service, including applying limits to: the number of Points you may have credited to your Points balance at one time, the number of Points you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), and the number of reward Points you may obtain per promotion.
    heres a more indepth look at the terms and conditions, i can only assume that becuase they were free they expired

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/legal/legal-tou.htm