Microsoft Flight Simulator

I did finally get those copters moving at long last!!!

Tried out some scenic flights also, over Ayers Rock in Australia - well impressive!!

Any other good recommendations?

Hello all, just got a series X yesterday and got FS.

Ive completed the first 2 training level sections and done my first solo flight in the Cessna, question is, is there a training for Helicopter controls?

Hello all, just got a series X yesterday and got FS.

Ive completed the first 2 training level sections and done my first solo flight in the Cessna, question is, is there a training for Helicopter controls?

For me, I can't see a helicopter training section, which seems odd as their is one for every other aircraft.....?!?!

I know the helicopters were added very late compared to the other stuff, but they’ve also updated and added to the original lessons, so seems odd they don’t have even a basic helicopter tutorial or two.

Played a fair bit of this lately and had a thought. Remember Smartglass and the second screen stuff?? I want that for this. I want to be able to move one or more of the panels off to my mobile/tablet. Whether it's the navlog, or the vfr map, or even ATC, it would be great to have it on a second screen where it isn't blocking my view, or so I don't have to do the click thumbstick thing to get the cursor up and interact with it. Just do it on the touch screen of the second screen.

Played a fair bit of this lately and had a thought. Remember Smartglass and the second screen stuff?? I want that for this. I want to be able to move one or more of the panels off to my mobile/tablet. Whether it's the navlog, or the vfr map, or even ATC, it would be great to have it on a second screen where it isn't blocking my view, or so I don't have to do the click thumbstick thing to get the cursor up and interact with it. Just do it on the touch screen of the second screen.
I'm not saying it will happen. But, lets see what happens with MSFS 24, they have said (Sure it was in a video) that the sim is being made for console as a priority over PC. Read into that what you will.

One aircraft can do that already, VFR map for example.

The 3rd party vision jet, you can follow your aircraft on your tablet, save bringing up any maps in game, need a subscription to Navigraph though.

I'm not saying it will happen. But, lets see what happens with MSFS 24, they have said (Sure it was in a video) that the sim is being made for console as a priority over PC. Read into that what you will.
It seems MS want to gamify Flight Sim a bit more looking at the FS2024 trailer (which is an excellent trailer in general btw).

I can see why, FS is very niche, personally I love it, because I love learning about how things work.

They would be better off making Combat FlightSim instead, that would probably draw more of a crown in.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom