Microsoft edge vs Google Chrome

pratibha91

Novice Member
Windows has upgraded its internet explorer to edge, whose interface is almost similar to Google chrome. But speed may vary.

So, can you share your opinions about this which is better to use?

MarkE19

I use both.

My first choice is Chrome, but that is generally because I have used it for ages. But I often have 2 Office 365 accounts open at the same time for email and therefore the easiest way to do this is to use 2 browsers. So since the update to a Chrome based version of Edge I have started using it - I did not like the old Edge but can't really remember why.

Generally though I think they are much the same in use with little or no change in performance between them. But if running a PC with a low amount of RAM or with 101 tabs open Edge is meant to run quicker - Microsoft Edge Chromium Review - Better than Google Chrome? -.

Mark.

suzonka

I use both.

My first choice is Chrome, but that is generally because I have used it for ages. But I often have 2 Office 365 accounts open at the same time for email and therefore the easiest way to do this is to use 2 browsers. So since the update to a Chrome based version of Edge I have started using it - I did not like the old Edge but can't really remember why.

Generally though I think they are much the same in use with little or no change in performance between them. But if running a PC with a low amount of RAM or with 101 tabs open Edge is meant to run quicker - Microsoft Edge Chromium Review - Better than Google Chrome? -.

Mark.
I LIKE GOOGLE Edge seems to still have slow bugs in it

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom