• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Micromega Microdac

flinderella

Standard Member
Hi

I've inherited a couple of Micromega Microdac sets from my uncle and am trying to sell them on eBay (I'd have advertised here but listed on eBay before I realised you can't list in both places!). I'm just looking for advice on how much I might be able to expect for them? One is used but mint and one is unused and boxed. The listings are not yet live - I just wanted to check first!

Thanks!

larkone

Distinguished Member
They are over 20years old and would probably be outclassed by a modern £100-150 DAC. However they might be of interest to a collector. The main problem you will have is that you have listed them as Collection Only so you have limited your buyers to those local to you (and you are quite remote). The price of petrol quickly raises the price for anybody collecting them. I wouldn't be surprised if the best one only reached £30 if there are any buyers in your area.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom