Micromega Microdac

flinderella

Standard Member
Hi

I've inherited a couple of Micromega Microdac sets from my uncle and am trying to sell them on eBay (I'd have advertised here but listed on eBay before I realised you can't list in both places!). I'm just looking for advice on how much I might be able to expect for them? One is used but mint and one is unused and boxed. The listings are not yet live - I just wanted to check first!

Thanks!

overkill

Distinguished Member
Hi

I've inherited a couple of Micromega Microdac sets from my uncle and am trying to sell them on eBay (I'd have advertised here but listed on eBay before I realised you can't list in both places!). I'm just looking for advice on how much I might be able to expect for them? One is used but mint and one is unused and boxed. The listings are not yet live - I just wanted to check first!

Thanks!
You might want to move this post to the hifi systems and separates forum.

You are more likely to get an answer (or two) there.

I would expect no more than about £100 for the second hand one as they were £300 new, and that was nearly twenty years ago. However, Micromega had a good name for their sonic performance, if not their reliability, so you might find a collector or two who would push the price higher.

You might get a around £200 - 250 for the new one, however, that's a big ask for 18 year old kit.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom