Microfibre and screen shields

Yorkshirelion

None got any good recommendations for microfibres? I bought some from morrisons but hey leave little fibres all over the screen after which is not ideal at all especially when you trying to attach a screen shield. With regards to the screen shield I bought some power support crystal ones and no matter how many times I put it on it always leaves a little gap on one side or top or bottom. Only about a mm but still no great.

Stinja

Distinguished Member
I use a blue microfiber cloth, about 30cm square, free when you buy an Apple theatre display (approx £900) :thumbsup:

Really cleans well, washable etc. well worth getting one.

Yorkshirelion

Got a 3m lens cleaning microfiber and it's great and doesn't leave any little hairs behind. Gimme be immense for the next time I put a screen protector on.

Jay1

I got one from Jessops, It's absolutely superb, leaves no fibres and really does get screens clean. I also use it on the TV and laptop. I figured anything designed for SLR lenses is going to be decent quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom