Micro Machines World Series

Excellent. Seen the ad too on Facebook of all places. Hope it's good.

Loved it on the Amiga. Nervously I'll keep an eye on this one. Hope it isn't a massive disappointment

Loved it on the Amiga. Nervously I'll keep an eye on this one. Hope it isn't a massive disappointment

I really liked V3 on the playstation aswell, they did a great job on that update, it looked stunning for its time. Fingers crossed.

Oh my!
That looks well tasty.
:clap:

Digital for me, any idea on pricing there?

Extra £2 saved if you have amazon prime too

Saw this on their facebook page yesterday, looks fantastic to me! Nice to see other modes as pretty much know what to expect from the racing, just chuffed to see some gameplay at last. That capture the flag or whatever it was actually looks alot of fun, love all the interative stuff going on with the saw mills, water jets, pool balls, hungry hippos etc. Has potential to be the best £20 I spend this year.

I spent hours playing it on the PS and had hundreds of the toys as a kid so actually can't wait for this! Might even buy Gold again if there's a good amount of folk buying it on AVF.

This game caused more fights between me, my brother, and my sister than any other game on the mega drive back in the day, I think for every hour we played on this we must have spent 2 hours grounded due to the fighting :)

I really hope they can capture the spirit of those original games!

This game caused more fights between me, my brother, and my sister than any other game on the mega drive back in the day, I think for every hour we played on this we must have spent 2 hours grounded due to the fighting :)

I really hope they can capture the spirit of those original games!

Are you hoping for some AVF scraps to kick off then.....:D

It's time to get excited folks, not far away and looking bloomin brilliant IMO.

OMG that looks bloody brilliant!! Think I just messed me cacks!

Think it was the Megadrive I last played a MM game on..... Not sold on this yet. Will be a laugh no doubt but undecided as most games I buy I never get around to playing, plus have Wipeout about to drop on PS4 which will eat my time next month.

Has the release date slipped a week? Just had notification from Amazon that this'll be delivered on the 30th rather than 23rd of June.

Has the release date slipped a week? Just had notification from Amazon that this'll be delivered on the 30th rather than 23rd of June.

Yeah seems like, good job I got that amazon email as forgot to cancel it after moving my order to TGC. Ah well, I can handle an extra week, alot on this month.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom