Micro four thirds place (all m43 images welcome)

From a "terrible weather" photo walk near Leuven in Belgium ...

Stay safe while having fun !
Rafael

PC043773.jpg

It was a cold morning, yesterday ... icey drawings on the window ...

Stay safe while having fun,
Rafael
PC073793.jpg

Yesterday, Capture One, the raw-conversion software that I use, received a major upgrade towards version 22 ... new functionalities like panoramic stitching and HDR merging are now included in the software ...

During our previous photo walk, I had prepared a 3-shots pano to test the new functionality ... this is the stitched pano ... came out without any problems ...

Have fun, but stay safe,
Rafael

PC043746_Panorama.jpg

Please keep posting folks. I've bit picked my camera up in 2 years now and need some inspiration!

Life gets in the way :(

@snerkler really like #3 - didn't realise you still had a M43 camera let alone the E-M10ii :)
Thanks. I didn't until a few months ago, bought something lightweight for dog walking as the phone wasn't cutting it ;) I looked at the 1" type compacts but they're too small and fiddly for me, and I've always liked my Olympus in the past :smashin:

I've always liked my Olympus in the past

I've had my E-M10ii for ages now. Nothing I've seen compares to the price/performance/size of it.
Nice to see some pictures - I have quite a backlog of processing but need to find time and energy to do it at the same time :)

I've had my E-M10ii for ages now. Nothing I've seen compares to the price/performance/size of it.
Nice to see some pictures - I have quite a backlog of processing but need to find time and energy to do it at the same time :)
My only niggle with the EM10-II is that the right sided camera lug is in an awkward place for me and starts to dig into my finger when holding it for a while. I've had to take of the triangular strap thing to make it a bit better, but other than this it's a great camera for the money, especially as I only paid £240 (y)

Rose hip and sunset
Mazeika, Russia

Stay safe while having fun,
Rafael

Oly E-M1X with 12-40/2,8

Attachments

• P1044166.jpg
    P1044166.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 42
As I've not been shooting much recently I've been going through my old photos to see if there's anything worth editing that I'd previously missed and found this. Shot on the EM1-II and 40-150mm f2.8 at the British Moto GP 2019

P8246787 by TDG-77, on Flickr

We went to the botanical garden in Leuven, Belgium, with my E-M1X and a Kilfitt Makro-Kilar 40/2.8 APO ... shot mostly outside, but this one comes from the orangerie ...

P3275642.jpg

I'm having fun with the Live Composite mode of my E-M1X ...
These are 250 shots of 20' each with a Samyang 7.5mm/f3.5 Fish-Eye lens totaling more than 80 minutes of exposure ...
P4216145.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom