mico celo 80 can not remove macrovision

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by scammaan, Nov 17, 2002.

1. scammaan

scammaan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    mico celo80 can not get in to secret menu have tried all the published codes for this model but i think the menu as been removed as i know of 3 others recently brought from sainsburys that do the same multiregion is ok ANY ONE GOT ANY INFO

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Well, add another to that list. My mate bought one last week. Multi region straight out of the box. No access to hidden menus of any kind.

I'd say the best bet would be buy an add on macrovision removing box from the likes of Lektropacks. You have to pay, all depends how important that feature being removed is?

Haven't found any other software hacks myself for it.

3. richf

richf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was peed off when i saw my £150 meco for sale at £99 in Sainsburys so i checked with uk distributor to see why difference, Guess what Sainsburys model has no access to hacking codes so multivision cannot be disabled on these models.

4. jimboy

jimboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    turn on dvd player with no disc. when it says no disc on front panel point remote at player press 2812 enter. may have to press enter twice and then your secret menu appears. ps i bought mine from sainsburys and this seems to work.