1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mico 311i DVD recorder £99

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Dog with 3 legs, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Dog with 3 legs

Dog with 3 legs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if this is old news to everyone but I picked up one of these from Sainsbury's this week. I tend nt to archive much on DVD ut wanted something for occasional recording so didn't want to spend much. I'm oretty happy with it for the money.

2. giveitdeath

giveitdeath

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are the avalibale nationwide? You any idea how long the will be on sale for, as shop at morrisons i haven't got a clue.

3. Nottman

Nottman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Just in passing, Argos are currently doing the Alba RDVD1000 recorder for £99.99. Can't find any info on it anywhere though, and according to their website, it's only got 1 scart socket so it doesn't look too promising, unless of course that's a mistake...

4. Dog with 3 legs

Dog with 3 legs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Mico is twin scart with RGB. I'm very hapy with it. A long way off top spec but does what it says on the box.

5. DannyG33

DannyG33

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was thinking of getting that standalone dvd recorder,so had the argos info page handy.does anyone know if Dvd-R discs will work in the machine,i got some white lable disc given to me a while ago,i,m not clued up,its says DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW
    Dan
    Alba Info