• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Michell Gyro SE spring adjustment

Ambo

Hi

Just upgraded my Rega 3 to a Gyro SE and I am absolutely delighted with it. Quick question though - there appears to be an optimal spring position to ensure the hallowed 'vertical bounce'! Any guidance on how to achieve this? I know springs can be rotated whilst holding the metal knurled piece but what is the best way to get to an even bounce (and do you only rotate one way or both ways?). Any advice is welcomed. Sorry it's a bit of a boring question! :smashin:

RugbyAl

Ambo

I have a set of 'pictorial' instructions (in a word doc.) that make the set up a lot easier to understand, it can still take 1/2 an hour but it's not impossible.

If you re-set your profile to accept e-mails I will send them to you...

Alan

Ambo

Great, thanks. I have enabled the e-mail option so would appreciate a copy :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom