Michael Jackson: This Is It

Celticbhoy1888

Just bought this for £2 in Inverness. Couldn't believe the price. Probably won't watch it any time soon but at that price it's a no-brainer

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Celticbhoy1888 said:
Just bought this for £2 in Inverness. Couldn't believe the price. Probably won't watch it any time soon but at that price it's a no-brainer

You gotta watch it, at least give it a go.
I thought it was very good, and it showed how awesome the concerts would of been and left me wanting more.

Last edited:

soundstory

You gotta watch it, at least give it a go.
I thought it was very good, and it showed how awesome the concerts would of been and left me wanting more.

A rehersal is one thing, but he would never have had the health to get even a third of the way through the run imo

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
soundstory said:
A rehersal is one thing, but he would never have had the health to get even a third of the way through the run imo

Well I guess that's something we will never ever know.
All we've got is what could of been and seeing what could of been most definitely looked good.

Mensy

Distinguished Member

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

LicensedTaximan

Still showing at £2 but goes into the basket as £15.71....nooo thankyou.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Still showing at £2 but goes into the basket as £15.71....nooo thankyou.

dont know whats happened there mate, but mine is getting ready to ship for 2 squid, so im very happy! ...

your right though..gone back up to 15.71 ..must have just been a few copies at the 2.00 quid price!

Mensy

Distinguished Member
theres loads in my local hmv no one wants it lol

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
well for anyone who is interested the sound and picture are fantastic, you get a slip cover and a glossy 24 page booklet and a great insight of what would have been all for 2 quid!!!...

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
golden phoenix said:
well for anyone who is interested the sound and picture are fantastic, you get a slip cover and a glossy 24 page booklet and a great insight of what would have been all for 2 quid!!!...

Your defo not wrong about the pic and sound, flippin awesome sound through my amp.
I would loved to of seen the 3D Thriller on that big screen.
Have you checked out the extra features? Theres a bit involving a plane which would of looked fantastic while in the audience.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Your defo not wrong about the pic and sound, flippin awesome sound through my amp.
I would loved to of seen the 3D Thriller on that big screen.
Have you checked out the extra features? Theres a bit involving a plane which would of looked fantastic while in the audience.

havent got to the extras yet but there seems to be loads ..it really is a bargain provided you like the subject matter...

I was wondering whether or not the 3D elements have been completed or not? i had tickets to the show !!!!! it would have been spectactular..i saw jacko in aintree in the 80's and that was the best show ive ever seen to this day, this one would have topped that!

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Can someone get this for me please? Happy to pay postage.

LicensedTaximan

Popped into HMV's flagship store in Oxford street today and I was lucky enough to aquire, what appeared to be, the last copy of the aformentioned BD at two whole British pounds. :thumbsup:

Also got The Source Code single disc and the one discer of Attack The Block in their two for £15 promo. Online these sell at a higher price. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom