Michael Jackson or Mohammed Whacko ?

Nick_UK

Ex Member
Reaction score
"Pop star Michael Jackson was spotted out shopping in Bahrain wearing traditional women's attire. He was out with his three children when he was seen wearing the veil, abaya and gloves typically worn by conservative Bahraini women.......... Jackson has settled in the Persian Gulf since quitting his Neverland ranch in Los Angeles after his acquittal on child molestation charges. His father has said it is unlikely he will return to the US to live..... In November Jackson was caught up in controversy when he entered a ladies toilet in the United Arab Emirates. His publicist said it had simply been a mistake and he had quickly exited. "

Not going well for him, is it ?

:rotfl:

And now he's been ordered to close Neverland..... for not paying his staff.

if he didn't wear a bloody viel on his head he'd see what toilet he was going into!

Michael Jackson, no1 fruitloop!:D Anyone else would be staring at rubber wallpaper by now...........

meansizzler said:
I find this offensive...:mad:
What, the way he dresses like a Bahraini woman or the fact that he entered a ladies toilet?

bowenjones said:
What, the way he dresses like a Bahraini woman or the fact that he entered a ladies toilet?

:rotfl: .... Oh how Friday afternoon passes so quickly with you guys!

bowenjones said:

The fact he has a whole thread to himself....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4792028.stm

Californian authorities have ordered Michael Jackson to close his Neverland Ranch for failing to pay staff or renew their insurance policies.
The singer was fined $169,000 (£97,000) for not paying at least 30 staff since December and letting his employer's insurance policy lapse in January.

30 staff and no-one capable of ensuring that the insurance policies don't lapse or paying staff on time

Maybe Siz just finds Micheal Jackson offensive, and who could blame him?

meansizzler said:
I find this offensive...:mad:

quite a lot of people find him offensive too, which is why his popularity has went down the dumper and even his own sister doesn't want to release a record with him

he'll never be able to recover from this, his work has got progressively worse since the early 80s. the real talented producers won't be interested in working for him as it can harm thier own career and they can spend the time making real hit records with someone else instead. he doesn't have the talent or skills to make his own records, and i can't see a rick rubin makeover ala johnny cash or neil diamond coming in a long time

meansizzler said:
I find the referench to Mohammad offensive..

How, exactly ? Mohammed is the most popular name for men in the Far East ? :confused:

Monty Burns said:
Maybe Siz just finds Micheal Jackson offensive, and who could blame him?

I think MJ went to the Gary Glitter charm school :cool:

u want him to walk around in his thriller jacket saying hi? he would be mobed he doesnt wear the veil for fun he wears it so people will think he is just a normal person. he is the one person in the world who will be known anywere in the world even jungle tribes know who he is

phillfyspoon said:
u want him to walk around in his thriller jacket saying hi? he would be mobed he doesnt wear the veil for fun he wears it so people will think he is just a normal person. he is the one person in the world who will be known anywere in the world even jungle tribes know who he is

:D :rotfl: :rotfl: :rolleyes:

phillfyspoon said:

I cant believe you have used the word 'normal' in a michael jackson thread!! :rotfl:

your right he isnt normal being 99.9% of the world know who he is as a brand only 3rd to coco-cola and micky mouse

mason said:
I cant believe you have used the word 'normal' in a michael jackson thread!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is the best thread on the internet since the last MJ thread about conning his fans to rebuy the same songs again for the umpteenth time so he can pay the llammas at neverland

phillfyspoon said:

what normal men wear viels? isn't it the women who wear the viels in the far east? no wonder everyone stares at him and think's he's mental. if he dressed normally and acted normally no-one would notice him. isntead of wearing a viel to attract attention he may as well wear a big tent that says "hi, i'm michael jackass, chamone mother****er"

the folk in the jungle tribes have probably never heard of his music, they just heard about this weird dude who changed colour and dresses like a woman and expects to be treated normally after sleeping with a load of kids.

isn't "jackson" jungle dialect for "lunatic"?

believing tabloids agian:rolleyes:

like the last time they said the animals were being miss treated? this prompt P.E.T.A (US RSPCA) to investigated only to put in there report the animals are in excelent condition and being looked after well

unique said:
what normal men wear viels? isn't it the women who wear the viels in the far east? no wonder everyone stares at him and think's he's mental. if he dressed normally and acted normally no-one would notice him. isntead of wearing a viel to attract attention he may as well wear a big tent that says "hi, i'm michael jackass, chamone mother****er"

the folk in the jungle tribes have probably never heard of his music, they just heard about this weird dude who changed colour and dresses like a woman and expects to be treated normally after sleeping with a load of kids.

isn't "jackson" jungle dialect for "lunatic"?

yer it is woman thats the whole point

he can dress head to toe in black robes and look like a normal woman walking down the street, and not the most famous man in the world who gets mobed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom