• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mice Pics

Bristol Pete

Prominent Member
Ok, so in the interests of equality I am opening a mice or a rodent thread if you will.

Here are my three mice or meece, which contrary to popular belief can actually see perfectly well :)

They are hyper intelligent as they once escaped the cage in which they are kept. During the period of emancipation they ate my entire collection of 24 Brittanica Encyclopedias which I had under my bed and interestingly enough only leaving the page looking at 'c' uneaten as it contained the word 'CAT' ~ which stands to reason.
Thank goodness for DVD roms as all that data is now safe on my laptop. Try eating that! Ha :devil:

Named Do, Ron, Ron :smashin:

Thanks for looking.

Pete. (The Mice Whisperer)

Attachments

• My Mice.jpg
    My Mice.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 75

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
is it just me, or do they look so nicely aligned there that they could just be pinned to a board like butterflies?.....heh

are you a mouse collector rather than owner? :devil:

mason

Established Member
Pete- are these your mice?

If so do you take them out for walks and stuff? :D

Bristol Pete

Prominent Member
Pete- are these your mice?

If so do you take them out for walks and stuff?

Sure do. In fact they ran a swift 10k with me last night. No problems.

is it just me, or do they look so nicely aligned there that they could just be pinned to a board like butterflies?.....heh

Sounds like a film starring Denzil Washington - The Mouse Collector. About some derranged loony who collects and tortures mice but leaves clues at the scene. I culd play the loony - method acting at its very best :)

Mr Cat

Banned
DLPMaybe said:
If you ever get bored of them let me know; my cat could do with a snack.

surely that would be a 3 course meal..?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom