Mic not working

RenaultSport

MY mic has suddenly stopped working. I can hear people but they cannot hear me. I also can't send voice messages as it just records nothing. Iv'e checked im on the right chat channel for the game and my privacy setting but nothing :thumbsdow

hatton920

Banned
It might be live. Did it just stop working today?

Lots of problems tonight after the live update which are still on going.

vanders

I had the same problem,

If you do a network setting test on the 360 you'll find that your NAT will be 'Strict'

All I did was reset my router/modem and the NAT showed 'Open' and the mic worked again :clap:

RenaultSport

I had the same problem,

If you do a network setting test on the 360 you'll find that your NAT will be 'Strict'

All I did was reset my router/modem and the NAT showed 'Open' and the mic worked again :clap:
Cheers! I'll give it a shot And there was me dismantling my headset!

RenaultSport

Hmm, my nat sais open and still mic doesnt work. I cant even record a voice messege.

W1zz

Is your Xbox360 still under warranty- If so then phone MS Support and they'll send you out a new one. They don't even ask for your old/broken one back. Your warranty covers all components of the Xbox360 not just the console.

One of my mics had a similar fault, you could hear but not be heard (thought folk were just ignoring me a usual :rotfl:).

Explain that you've tried it on a m8's console and their mic in yours etc. and the fault is definitely with the headset. A new one is sent out within 3-5 days.

:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom