miami vice season one - anyone else got theirs yet?

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got mine delivered from dvdimport. One thing i want to check with anyone, is if you got a booklet of any kind with yours?. There is a definite booklet sized pouch on the inside-front (digipak), but the only thing i have is a 1 page leaflet advert for knight-rider/hulk/magnum p.i, and i doubt this was supposed to fill that space.

joe

I got mine from dvdsoon, it didn't have a booklet with it. It seems to happens a lot now. Quantum Leap season 2 ahs a fold in the box for a booklet but no booklet.

Like PaulaB, I too also got mine a few days ago from DVDsoon. No booklet just some poxy leaflet. :(

thanks for confirming. Shame really - it would have just given it that extra touch. Aso not overkeen on double-sided disks. I would have glady paid a few pounds more for seperates with picture covers.

same here one paged leaflet and double sided discs very poor :mad:

Look closely on the disc Made in Taiwan

And it show very poor quality from Universal

But the picture is good and the sound :D

But the picture is good and the sound

glad to hear that :smashin: - not got round to trying mine yet

looking forward to seeing Edward James Olmos again, in the role that meant i knew he would be perfect for playing Commander Adama

The R2 release on 25/4/05 will contain single sided discs. However the cost will reflect this, RRP £49.99.

r2 version now thats news to me :mad:

AMCross said:
r2 version now thats news to me :mad:

It appeared on play.com on Monday. Once i heard about the R1 version i knew it was only time until they released it over here too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom