MI:3 problems playing on the 360 add-on.

jdslater1

Established Member
Reaction score
It keeps freezing on certain scenes during playback. It can be a talking scene or an action scene, it doesn't matter. And it plays back later OK if I reload it.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Is this the US or UK version of MI:3? I'm getting this for xmas (US version) so can't test mine until then I'm afraid...

I have a copy of MI:III (UK - from Play.com) and do not have any issues with playback this film or any others...

I got my copy from Movietyme, and have had no problems playing the disc. It is a fantastic picture :thumbsup: , just not that great a movie.

I got my copy from Movietyme, and have had no problems playing the disc. It is a fantastic picture :thumbsup: , just not that great a movie.

have you watched the enhanced commentary? its ace they talk and say "stop the movie a second" and go off into a more detailed explanation then go back to the movie:thumbsup: its what i was expecting from the next version of audio commentary..

Make sure the disc is totally clean.

have you watched the enhanced commentary? its ace they talk and say "stop the movie a second" and go off into a more detailed explanation then go back to the movie:thumbsup: its what i was expecting from the next version of audio commentary..

no, I've not looked at it, but will do tonight :thumbsup: thanks for that

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom