MI:3 problems playing on the 360 add-on.

jdslater1

It keeps freezing on certain scenes during playback. It can be a talking scene or an action scene, it doesn't matter. And it plays back later OK if I reload it.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Steve-L

Novice Member
Is this the US or UK version of MI:3? I'm getting this for xmas (US version) so can't test mine until then I'm afraid...

shilv

I have a copy of MI:III (UK - from Play.com) and do not have any issues with playback this film or any others...

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I got my copy from Movietyme, and have had no problems playing the disc. It is a fantastic picture :thumbsup: , just not that great a movie.

m1ket

I got my copy from Movietyme, and have had no problems playing the disc. It is a fantastic picture :thumbsup: , just not that great a movie.

have you watched the enhanced commentary? its ace they talk and say "stop the movie a second" and go off into a more detailed explanation then go back to the movie:thumbsup: its what i was expecting from the next version of audio commentary..

featherhall

Distinguished Member
have you watched the enhanced commentary? its ace they talk and say "stop the movie a second" and go off into a more detailed explanation then go back to the movie:thumbsup: its what i was expecting from the next version of audio commentary..

no, I've not looked at it, but will do tonight :thumbsup: thanks for that

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom