MGS4 to get Trophies!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's going to be 34 Trophies apparently, but they haven't divulged what they'll be yet - I really hope one is completing the game on the hardest difficulty with zero alerts and zero body count...

one of the trophies lmao

I remember getting most of the emblems possible including the big boss one. Can't see me going through it all again tbh. Shame it's taken so long for trophies to arrive.

I've only played it through once, & it's been 3 years, so I think I'm about ready to give it another go + MGS4 was an awesome game. Will be nice not to have to install it in sections as well.

I say a trophy patch is better late than never. I was dissapointed to find out that Saints Row 2 doesn't have trophies after platinuming the 3rd one. Everybody says the 2nd is a much better game, but with the PS2 control scheme, iffy voice acting, & no trophies, I think I'll be giving it a miss. Trophies can definitely be an incentive to play something you wouldn't normally, or go back to something you'd forgotten about.

Also, I love that noise. Should be a fanfare for a Platinum though.

Last edited:
If I'm reading the trophy list right does this mean it will need SEVEN or EIGHT playthroughs to Platinum?

It's a great game and I enjoyed playing it even without trophies, but I'm not sure I have the dedication to play through that many times!

Its 8 times, my intention is to plat it but we'll see. Have a look at the ps3trophies.org website, lots of useful info there on how to obtain all 40 emblems and thus getting all songs.

If I'm reading the trophy list right does this mean it will need SEVEN or EIGHT playthroughs to Platinum?

It's a great game and I enjoyed playing it even without trophies, but I'm not sure I have the dedication to play through that many times!

Yup you are right mate, I don't know if I will have the dedication either I love the game but having played it 3 times previously I'm not sure I could hack 6 or 7 more times lmao.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom