Metro Last Light Xbox 360 Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Dark tunnels never looked so appealing
Hopefully this title won't be the Last Light for the series given the quality of this game and all the time and effort that has been put into it. It's atmospheric and brutal and living proof that a game doesn't have to look world class to play like a world class title. Any first person fan needs to play this as it really is one of the best shoters around and one that could challenge Bioshock Infinite easily.
Read the full review...

majnu

You should really play this on the PC and in 3D, it's simply stunning.

Great review. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
Fortunate enough to own both and I agree, the PC one does look brilliant. The detail on offer in the 360 version is boosted even further through the lighting, which looks sublime, and things like the diary and watch being beautifully crafted.

If this is the last time we see a Metro title itll be a massive shame, I loved both of them.

majnu

Won't be the last, there is DLC planned. One which is coming out this month. Surprised you didn't touch upon the Karma system, or maybe I missed it in the review.

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
Won't be the last, there is DLC planned. One which is coming out this month. Surprised you didn't touch upon the Karma system, or maybe I missed it in the review.
I touched on the ending being dictated by your actions in the game yes and im looking forward to the DLC. I have high hopes for it not be cheap filler or bits that should have been in the main game. A nice side-quest or spin off would be great with a different character.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom