For Sale Metallica - Manchester

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by a l e x, Oct 24, 2017.

1. a l e x

a l e x
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,630
    Evening, I have tickets for Metallica on Saturday 28th October at Manchester Arena.

These are the “Unforgiven Experience” package which means you get premium seats, private entry, a limited edition poster and tour merchandise. Looking for £360 for the pair. Collection from East Yorkshire preferred or could meet at the venue.

Thanks.

Price and currency: £360
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash/BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Wildkarrde

Wildkarrde
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,507
    Meet at the venue to help them get in would be the best option as Metallica are clamping down on touting. They are asking for ID and the card paid with to get in.
    This is what i've read and been told (off Thursday to Glasgow gig).

GLWS.

3. Donnacha

Donnacha
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,477
    Tried to sell mine, but the whole ID thing put me off as I didn't want to sell it to someone who then couldn't get in!! So I have rearranged some things so I can make it now !!

GLWS

4. a l e x

a l e x
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,630
    Didn’t realise the ID restrictions. Well I have 4 tickets so will be going and able to meet up with a buyer there. I may even buy them a beer. ;)

5. Matt_C

Matt_C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,766
    Just an FYI (from someone that went to both nights at the O2 this week). Tickets are printed with your name on them (and on the physical ticket receipt, it also has the last four digits of the card used for purchase). You are required at the venue to provide photo ID to match the name on the ticket, and the payment card used to purchase (which also has to match name). HOWEVER, and I can't say what it will be like at other venues because I only went to the O2, this was not consistently checked. A friend of mine got in last night with no trouble at all, using a PDF printed e-ticket that had a female name on it, and he's a 40-something male with a beard. The guy checking tickets looked at him and his ticket, asked who bought it and he said "my girlfriend" and the guy was fine with it. When I went on Sunday, no ID or card checks were done when I was queuing and going through security, only barcode scanning on the ticket itself, however earlier all the checks were being done and some got turned away. Seems because the queuing was taking so long, they stopped doing mandatory checks and only did random ones. Last night I had to collect the ticket from the box office (last minute purchase earlier in the day, legit site not reseller) and had to provide both ID and payment card to collect, but once in the building, I walked through security with no card checks, just the scanner again. Just wanted to advise as YMMV if you take the risk. Not trying to disrupt the sellers sale, just wanted people to be aware as it's a lot of money, and I've no idea if the ID checks are more stringent at the Experience gates/entrances.

6. a l e x

a l e x
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,630
    I appreciate all the comments but I’ve already said I’m going and will meet buyers at the venue so that gets rid of any issues...