• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Metallica for GH3 on the Wii ?

F1Fan72

Prominent Member
Does anybody know if/when there going to release Metallica 'Death Magnetic' for GH3 on the Wii..

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
I believe that Death Magnetic will be made available as DLC for Guitar Hero World Tour, but this will not be compatible with Guitar Hero III.

PocketOperator

Established Member
Does anyone know if the DLC will be available for the Wii or is it just PS3/360 exclusive only? I'm sure I read somewhere that the Wii's online modes won't be as substantial as the other console's versions.

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
Does anyone know if the DLC will be available for the Wii or is it just PS3/360 exclusive only? I'm sure I read somewhere that the Wii's online modes won't be as substantial as the other console's versions.
Yes, DLC is available for the Wii version of GH:WT. You purchase it through the in-game store. Tracks currently cost 200 Wii points each.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom