1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear Acid

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by max_keller, Dec 20, 2004.

1. max_keller

max_keller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Metal Gear Acid

For handheld platform, this Metal Gear accessible nature and thoughtful design!!!! :thumbsup: I love to see this game on the PSP.

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,933
    Thought about getting this when I order my PSP but all the text is in Japanese so will wait for the US version to be released.

3. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Yep. Im having a hard time with it. I might get rid of it and wait for the US version! Still its original and fun!

4. max_keller

max_keller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I took four semester japanese course, but it's still hard to realize the meaning :(

5. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    I took ..... coming on for 5 years, in Japan and the language is still difficult. Bloody kanji, its impossible! A single kanji (japanese character) can have 10 different meanings depending on what goes before it or after it.

Even Japanese people have a hard time reading something thats difficult. Can you immagine?

6. max_keller

max_keller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I totally understand!! Did u go to Japan before?

7. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Ive visited japan on 2 other occasions before this time. First 2 times i traveled and visited friends, this time im living in Tokyo/Yokohama and working. Its a great place to live if you like games, manga, models, (both the female kind and the toy kind)
    AV equipment and so forth!
    Since coming here ive been able to buy all the stuff I could only dream of geting in the UK. Main reason is the price.

Example, I got my Deonon 3910 DVD plaer in a champagne gold finish, for just over 100.000 yen. Thats about 500 quid.
    Same player in UK I beleive costs about 1000 quid.
    Thats double the bloody price!

This is an example of why living here is so cool. I was also able to get my PSP on the 12th of December, long before anyone else. In fact, I could be ammong the first few dozen people in the world to get it when it was released! Cool!