1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

message for Roland

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by marcoeser, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcoeser

marcoeser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Roland,
    I'm sorry for posting this on the forum but it seems to be the only way I can reach you. I've been sending you messages and emails plus phone messages for the last month but you haven't replied to any.
    I would of liked to come to Reading for a demo while I was the UK, but I've left now. It'll have to be next time, as long as I can reach reach you.
    I'm interested in either a Barco 1209 or 808 (you have listed on your web site), I'm not sure which so I'd like to see them in action before I decide.
    Can you let me know how I can reach you off this forum, so we can discuss further.
    Thank you,
    marc

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Marc I can be imposible to get hold of sometimes and I'm often making appologies here. I know you wanted to come and see a projector over Christmas but I had to shut down over that period or I would have gone nutty. I did that many installations and lines ups and retubing and what have you.
    Just recently I had one of my dear aunts who died and left her afairs in a bit of a mess. Just about every bug that was around seems to take me out and I really was not very well last week.

But I'm ok now!

Send me an Email to roland@b4projection.co.uk

(Er, chaps whilst I'm happy to help on the forum please don't send me PM's and Emails with things like:
    I've seen a projector for sale is it good value ?
    I've got this projector that's doing.........)

Ask it here on the forum

I sell and install projectors for a living if you buy the projector from me you will get never ending support. If you buy it from some else then ask them.

3. marcoeser

marcoeser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Roland,
    Thank you for replying. I kinda of guessed that you'd closed for xmas, I would of, actually I did, I was on holiday.:D The problem was that i didn't have any news - good or bad.
    I am sorry for your loss and and that you're now well.
    I'll be sending an email your way very soon. I'm only waiting for our architect to finish designing the house.
    marc :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.