1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Message for Dumfy

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by DodgeTheViper, Nov 7, 2001.

1. DodgeTheViper

DodgeTheViper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,908
    I noticed from a previous thread that you had you Sony 725 moded by techtronics. Just like yourself i am happy, apart from 1 thing.
    It is connected to TV via Ixos scart lead with RGB enabled on TV and player but, i get what looks like horizontal scan lines across the TV from top to bottom. They move up then stabilise then move down and so on. I,ve tried different leads and input,s but it only happens on RGB, and i can,t get any joy from Techtronics. The player is now just over 12 months old also. The TV i have is a Panasonic 36" widescreen TX36PF10. It,s driving me nuts.
    Have you encountered any problems ?

The frustrated one !
    Kev

2. Dumfy

Dumfy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Kev,

I'm afraid I've not encountered any problems like this. I used the modded 725 on my old Philips 29" 4:3 set and now on my new Philips 369525 - the player works well with them. I would also suspect a faulty scart, but you've proved that's not the case. Have you tried scart connecting the player to another TV or maybe even a different scart AV input on your TV?

If I can think of anything else, I'll post back.

Good luck, Kev

Mark:confused: