Merry Hill Centre - Dudlaaay.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Had to go the Merry Hill Centre last night to pick up a few extra presents and decided to take my camera with me. Photography wasn't allowed in the centre itself but luckily I had my tripod in the car so went outside and took some images.

All images are clickable links which direct back to the respective Flickr photo page where bigger sizes and .exif can be found.

The Abraham Darby.

Luckily, a car parked right in front of this stairwell exterior moved just as I set my camera and tripod up.

Design.

NEXT.

All taken with the Sigma 10-20mm EX HSM, tripod mounted.

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Like these alot Steve. Stairwell especially

Gordon

Thanks Gordon, appreciated. That shot has been cropped a little as the original was slightly askew. I always find it difficult getting dead straight shots with the 10-20mm lens.

Very classy.

Thanks Mr. Horse :D

I have just looked out of the window at work and the fog is very think tonight. I can see a few more night exposures being taken later on :D

bowenjones

Agree with Gordon and Tontoshorse, nice shots Steve :smashin:
Like the aspect and colours of the first one and the stairwell is a really well composed shot that would have done well in this months competition imo :)

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Thanks mate. Just done some photos from tonight, not got time to post them here now, will do that tomorrow. They are on my Flickr if anyone wants a sneak preview :)

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom