Merry Christmas Fellow Clans....

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

I've started this thread for the last two years, so here we r again.

Wishing all HYBD clan members, other clans members and non clan members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope to catch up with u at some point over the festive holidays. Have a great one.

Baz

Last edited:
Too early too

Also could you include non clan members please, thanks baz. ;)

Also could you include non clan members please, thanks baz. ;)

Hi Baldy

Will do, I'll edit my post later. Can edit them at work for some odd reason lol.

I hope no non clan members have taken offence to my fopa lol.

Baz

Hi

Its never too early in December for Christmas cheer. Dont be a bunch of bah humbugs lol :devil:.

Baz

hybridtheory said:
Hi Baldy

Will do, I'll edit my post later. Can edit them at work for some odd reason lol.

I hope no non clan members have taken offence to my fopa lol.

Baz

Nice spelling of faux pas.

Miserable gits!

Merry Christmas Baz and all!!

Hi

169 views and only one other cheery Christmas message. We r really r bah humbug this year. Maybe linking a Christmas You Tube vid will boost u miserable lol pmsl.

One of my favourite Christmas tunes lol.

This is my fav Christmas song. Corey Taylor rocks!!

Baz

Happy Christmas Bazeroonie. My first post was just to correct the English Professors English, lol.

Det said:
Happy Christmas Bazeroonie. My first post was just to correct the English Professors English, lol.

Lol. Buggery buggery bugger. I blame my age as I seem to be doing that more often.

Hi

Only a week to go to the big day. C'mon all u miserbale barstewards, get in the mood lol.

Baz

Merry Xmas one and all...hope you all have a good'un and here's to slaying some Xmas noobs in a weeks time :)

Bit closer now so Merry Christmas to all the AVF lads and lass :D

Hope you all have a good one and all get what you wish for. :thumbsup:

Yup - doubt i'll be on here now until after christmas so....

Merry Christmas to everyone on AVF. Hope you all have a great time.

(Chalky - my wish is you return to BoB's - so u going to make my wish come true??? ;-) )

Chalky luvs the weiner... so if you put some in his stocking, he might come back.

EDIT: Merry Christmas all.

Really starting to kick in now. Been getting the house ship shape for Xmas today. Merry times to you all. No snow though :(

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great time, even Det;)!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom