Merry Christmas All

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well as I will not be online Christmas eve or day I thought I better do it today.

Merry Christmas to all the kind people on AVF and even the slightly less kind and downright mean and bitter, you all know who you are :laugh:

Seriously this has been another year where I see how wonderful people can be to almost complete strangers and although it's been a strangely tough year for me it was manageable because of some of them and again you know who you are :thumbsup:

So have a great Christmas and try not to overdo it, or maybe what the heck overdo it and regret in leisure later. :clap:

Attachments

• d4ca5f2da7c39957b7095281064a0995--funny-squirrel-squirrel-art.jpg
    d4ca5f2da7c39957b7095281064a0995--funny-squirrel-squirrel-art.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 103
^^
Wot 'e said :thumbsup:

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too, and to all those on AVForums. I hope you get what you wanted and have wonderful time with family and friends. I know I haven't got what I wanted [emoji24]but I know I'll have a fabulous time with my family so it's all good.

giphy-2.gif

To all and loved ones.

Our Christmas day this year has been postponed to the 31st this year as my sister is far to poorly from her operation yesterday .

So just the wife and I Christmas day with a fore rib of beef :smashin: and the main event on the 31st so my sister and family don't miss out:thumbsup:.

Happy Christmas forum members
[emoji106]

Merry Christmas to all AVForum members and All The Best for 2018 :thumbsup:

Andy :)

Merry Christmas to all members of this wonderful helpful forum.

My very best and warm Christmas wishes to everyone here at probably the best forms site on the entire internet :)
Just put my Christmas Jumper and socks on (hat to be added soon)
Calculated Turkey cooking times.
And as it's now just past 9am, I'm thinking it's about time for a Christmas morning celebration cold tin of something alcoholic from the fridge :)
I know I'm going to suffer in many overindulgent ways later, but sod it, it's Christmas day :)

Have a great one, everyone.

Happy Christmas to all, up,since 6.30 due to my 3 foster boys!!!!

Have a great one everyone

Thanks for your company over the last year!!M

Buster

Merry Christmas all!!

:thumbsup: :beer::beer::beer: :smoke: :zonked: :beer::beer::thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everybody.

Good lady is just off to her sons for Christmas dinner.
I can find nothing to watch on TV.
I have a PC to move into a new case and mobo.
Figured out how to simply stream my music to videos to my TV.
I have a bottle of vodka.
Vodka and music videos win.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom