Merlin - Series 2 (UK with Spoilers)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
merlin_series2.jpg

Series 2 off BBC's Merlin is back this Autumn.

There is a few guest stars who are lined up to appear in the new series.

Mackenzie Crook as Cedric
Adrian Lester as Myror
Sarah Parish a troll playing Lady Catrina
Charles Dance as Witchfinder Aredian

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Rai

You took the mick over my first season thread.

:D
Bri

Thread is for fans who like the series, not me, im just the messenger.

I might just watch the first 13 episodes off the series 2, just to make sure they are up to scratch :D

brian s

Distinguished Member
Thread is for fans who like the series, not me, im just the messenger.

I might just watch the first 13 episodes off the series 2, just to make sure they are up to scratch :D

:) I'm sure they'll be at least as good as the first 13.

All the best
Bri

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
US is premiering Merlin series 1 on NBC this sunday, wonder what they will make off it, Anthony Head will be best known to american viewers.

Garrett

Rai

You took the mick over my first season thread.

:D
Bri

I thought this was the best of the early evening series, far better than Dr Who, Torchwood, Primevil, Robin Hood and the one with the English actor with a silly American accent.:smashin:

meltonboy

I thought this was the best of the early evening series, far better than Dr Who, Torchwood, Primevil, Robin Hood and the one with the English actor with a silly American accent.:smashin:

Agreed, although i thought that the last Torchwood was excellent (Children of Earth)

Garrett

Demons, I presume - very painful to watch; with Richard Wilson guesting as some sort of zombie Merlin

Yes watched one and it was one too many.

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
Still no HD
...which is a joke! They happily put Stricly Gay Dancing on BBD HD which has to be the most no-reason-for-HD show on the planet, as well as most of it's viewers being over 60, who either don't know what HD is or don't own a capable screen.

BBC management are benders :thumbsdow

Anyone fancy a petition for BBC HD2? :smashin:

IAN P

Distinguished Member
Good solid 1st episode, ok they're pretty much the same in plot structure every week, but it's entertaining enough. Well, for Saturday night tv it is.:thumbsup:

ITV is truly crap.:thumbsdow

Buckster

Distinguished Member
great start to Season 2

and definately looked like they had more budget this time round - the "monsters" looked far better

and also the Dragon looked far more realistic IMO this time too

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Agree the Great Dragon looked better, skin translucency was good. Yes the plot structure did not change, but MacKenzie Crook played his part in the story. The horse manure on Merlin's was off putting but he seemed ok with it. - 7.9/10

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Watched it last night (iPlayer rocks) and it's all good. CGI is wayyy better. Good start to the new series.

Garrett

Hadn’t Merlin and Arthur come to a better relationship n tha last series than the one in this opening episode?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Freeview Play viewers get Android TV homescreen update
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Hisense announces US TV and soundbar ranges for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 5th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AVForums Movies Podcast: 4th May 2021