Meridian MSR+ remote control problem

Roger59

Standard Member
Reaction score
I recently acquired some lovely secondhand Meridian kit (G56/G01), that came with a MSR+ remote control console. I can't get it to "learn" from my Marantz CD remote control. The instruction manual with the MSR says - Select the source (CD), hold down "0" and "Mute" simultaneously until the indicator light flashes twice and stays lit. When I do this, the light just flashes a few times and goes out. It's not the batteries, as I swapped them out for new ones. The source (CD player) is turned on.
I tried to do a reset of the remote, but the instruction for that also requires holding down "0" and "Mute", with the indicator light eventually staying lit. It doesn't - same problem. Help!

I think this was specifically about the ‘cd’ button on the remote. This particular button cannot be programmed, as it is reserved for Meridian players. At least, that’s my recollection.

Thanks _ just got an explanation the same from the meridian forum - the first three buttons are not programmable CD Radio DVD the rest are - your memory served you and me well

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom