Meridian M2500

chriswhiteuk

Novice Member
Guys

Any good ? There is little to no info that I can find on the net !

All I have found is the manual on Google and that there is a digital amplified version the D2500 . . .

No contact from BK for nearly a month and no reply to email at the moment regarding my Monolith order.

Just looking at other option and this might be available !

Cheers, Chris

chriswhiteuk

Novice Member
ha ! Yes, indeed - even left messages with no joy.

After 2 hours of demoing, I have returned home with the Meridian.

It is as mighty as it is subtle and has really opened my ears to bass.

Also, I can not locate where the bass is coming from, so this is a big plus in my book.

I'll get a pic when I can for those interested.

Whitey

philofcas

Novice Member
If BK have acknowledged your order then if you now want to cancel the order you somehow have to make contact with them, there's every chance you'll get a call from them along the lines of "your sub is now ready and we'll deliver..."
I sympathise with you on your situation trying to get through to them, though you may have just been unlucky.

Sorry if i'm stating the bl**ding obvious :).

chriswhiteuk

Novice Member
It's been annoying for both parties - emails were sent to me, but I had not received any - although I did get the confirmation email and some early correspondance.

All is sorted not thanks to the nice people at BK, thanks for that.

Chris

Last edited:

chriswhiteuk

Novice Member
I've just won something on Ebay I've needed for a long time ! A Radioshack SPL Meter to share with my father.

Few pics of the M2500 :

How long will I keep this one for ? lol !

chriswhiteuk

Novice Member
The model of sub I have must be a face lift ? As it doesn't have heatsink find protruding out the front as on other M2500 I have seen surfing the web ?

According the the .PDF manual I have, there should be a bypass switch for the cross over, but I only have 80hz, 120hz and flat.

Does anyone think 'flat' is the equivalent to bypass ?

Thanks !

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom