Menu screenshots

E

edgepicture

Is there somewhere I can compare screenshots of the generated menus for DVD recorder available in the UK?

I currently have a player that has a fixed, unchangable menu that is rather unattractive. I'm hoping to get a new recorder that has a nicer looking menu and, god forbid, editable text!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

edgepicture said:
Is there somewhere I can compare screenshots of the generated menus for DVD recorder available in the UK?

I currently have a player that has a fixed, unchangable menu that is rather unattractive. I'm hoping to get a new recorder that has a nicer looking menu and, god forbid, editable text!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

This doesn't directly answer your question but you would be better off buying
a DVD authoring program and doing the menus on your pc! I think all of the current standalone dvd recorders are limited in dvd authoring to some extent.

Regards

The Toshiba RDXS34 lets you edit the names of chapters and the DVD, in varying colours also the bog standard menu background comes in various colours or you can pick a still from any video on the HDD and use that as the menu background.

Martin

Goolie said:
The Toshiba RDXS34 lets you edit the names of chapters and the DVD, in varying colours also the bog standard menu background comes in various colours or you can pick a still from any video on the HDD and use that as the menu background.
Except for the stil bit you can do this on the Pioneer 540 Dicky is perfectly correct the menus on all/most Home Recorders are very basic compared to PC software.

You get a choice of 12 I think on the Pioneer 540 and tbh only 2 I'd say are nice looking. Some are awful.

Goolie said:

Martin

It brings a class touch when you use a frame from the film for its background drop rather than a preset background.

Regards
knotpc

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom