Men In Black III (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

harryboy24

Established Member
Reaction score
Men In Black 3: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook: Ultraviolet

Release date: 05/11/2012

343519d1349724803-men-black-3-hmv-exclusive-steelbook-ultraviolet-sbr7425302uv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooo - of all the films to get 2 times on steelbook, why men in black 3?

What does Ultraviolet mean?

It's a different type of digital copy, instead of downloading it you just stream it instead. I think it's a good idea as it means you can watch films without taking up hard drive space but I'll still never use it.

You can download a copy with Ultraviolet as well.

I see. I'm not interested in that then.
Can't even watch it when travelling.

Really hope this isn't the same as the French steel, don't like that cover at all. Its like the cinema release poster, Will Smith's face made up of loads of little MIB3 letters like a magic eye picture.

Why not? Once downloaded you can just play it on your phone or PC.

This is why....?

It's a different type of digital copy, instead of downloading it you just stream it instead. I think it's a good idea as it means you can watch films without taking up hard drive space but I'll still never use it.

But if you can download it aswell, its not really new.

Yeah replicant81 is wrong, you can stream AND you can download it.

Anyone who has this on preorder please be aware this version only contains 2d version and digital copy, as I have found out from HMV head office.

Also noticed today that the artwork for the steel is the same as the french release... that kills off any chance of me getting it.

I ordered this one and cancelled it after I realised how ugly it was. I'm going to go for the Trilogy one instead.

I don't like the artwork either. I think the back is the same as the front but with Tommy Lee Jones instead which means it will make your eyes hurt twice as much. For once I wish it had a printed back :laugh:

Attachments

• SBR7425302UV.JPG
    SBR7425302UV.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Here it is :thumbsdow

attachment.php

Attachments

• Men-in-Black-3-steelbook.JPG
    Men-in-Black-3-steelbook.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 2,472
It's just awful isn't it? I think I'd pass on this even if I wasn't getting the trilogy steelbook from play.

if only play would kindly drop their trilogy in price - refuse to pay £29.99 for it and im sure they have sold very few, its nowhere in their preorder chart.

if only play would kindly drop their trilogy in price - refuse to pay £29.99 for it and im sure they have sold very few, its nowhere in their preorder chart.

Hopefully they will have load of copies left over and it will pop up on a discount Monday soon enough:thumbsup:

I really can't understand the complaining about this artwork yet people are buying the trilogy instead, this is a masterpiece compared to the trilogy artwork they couldn't have made it duller if they tried!

My mate works in HMV and he showed me a copy of the steelbook that they recieved on Saturday, ready for sale tomorrow and I have to say, I love it!

The pictures make it look worse than it is.

A definate buy for me. As much I want the Play.com trilogy (after reading the other thread about how nice it is etc), I cannot justify spending £30 notes this side of Christmas on a `want`, not a need. Priorities.

Plus I`ve got a £50 HMV giftcard after trading in about 30 really old dvds and 20 cd`s for a £1 each (great deal btw!)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom