Men in Black II

I have not got room for any more fridge magnets and the light pen will come in useful, but thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

I've already got the film but not the fridge magnet so if anyone's selling.............

I just got a copy for half price in WH Smith. £9.50. Had to buy Splinter Cell as well mind you , so I could get the special offer for MIBII you understand;)

Only went out to get a key cut........Even better than that Dear!!!

I think I have coughed-up more interesting things than MIIB!

Ok, I said it was pretty good but I should add, the film was actually less funny than the outtakes (never a good sign) - particularly the scene with the dude with a nutsac on his neck and the bit when they are in the car on a blue screen, trying to keep it serious with the "autopilot". Hilarious. :D

The music - amazing. Elfman is a genius in the way he picks up every tiny little movement of the actors.

MuFu.

Originally posted by MuFu
Ok, I said it was pretty good but I should add, the film was actually less funny than the outtakes (never a good sign)

Now you tell me! :rolleyes: :D

I still enjoyed it though, and i got a nice light pen free!:cool:

I brought it from amazon.ca, and have to admit the following

hello my name is Paula

and I like Men in Black 2

:hiya:

Originally posted by graham.myers
Even though your amp isn't THX certified it will still play THX certfied discs.

Again, a THX certfied piece of equipment has been sent to Lucas Arts for approval. It makes sure the reference levels for the speakers, or the crossovers on the amp or pre-amp match the THX specs.

Another wad of money to George.

Its supposed to bring the Cinema experience into the Home. unquote!

heres the blrub from www.thx.com - http://www.thx.com/mod/techLib/how.html

MIIB is not THX certified. Nothing to do with with Lucas at all. Now Spielberg produced MIB as I recall, but not MIIB.....

the THX discussion wasnt about MIIB, it wasn't off-topic - just parallel:p

'Same planet, crap sequel.'

I walked out of MIB 2 in disgust. I look at the extras on the case of the dvd for MIB 2 and can safely say it is possible: You can polish a turd.

Spielberg was executive producer!!!!
Shame really...............

Stace :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom