memory..which one ?

derby4life

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guy's.....not sure which memory to get for my pc....found one on ebay but not sure if it will fit ...I've done a scan thing on the net that I'll put a link up for below ...cheers

BRAND NEW IN BOX - PURCHASED FOR £38.00

512MB, 184-pin DIMM, DDR PC2700 Upgrade for the Dell Dimension 2350 Series Desktop
Module Details:

* Crucial Part Number: CT522400
* Module Size: 512MB
* Package: 184-pin DIMM
* Feature: DDR PC2700
* Configuration: 64Meg x 64
* DIMM Type: UNBUFFERED
* Error Checking: NON-ECC
* Speed: 333
* SDRAM Timings: CL=2.5
* Specs: DDR PC2700 • CL=2.5 • UNBUFFERED • NON-ECC • DDR333 • 2.5V • 64Meg x 64

my pc scan ...

http://www.crucial.com/uk/systemscanner/viewscanbyid.asp?id=FBA1706431D926C3&tabid=&pagename=

Yup, that looks about right too me! :thumbsup:

Singh400 said:
Yup, that looks about right too me! :thumbsup:

thanks for the reply bud......just one more thing ....can i just slot it in next to the one already in there i.e 256 slot next to a 516 one ...don't they have to match :confused:

Memory modules don't have to match and should work fine. You have to be careful with Dell machines though, as they can be tempremental when you do mix memory. Just a note though, £38 does seem a bit steep, but maybe that's just me being a tight arse :)

shay0 said:
Memory modules don't have to match and should work fine. You have to be careful with Dell machines though, as they can be tempremental when you do mix memory. Just a note though, £38 does seem a bit steep, but maybe that's just me being a tight arse :)

yeh it steep ...its of ebay ...and thats not the price its going for just the retail price :)

thanks all for the reply's

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom