For Sale Memory Map Adventurer 3500 with full UK Maps

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by malcyplop, Aug 8, 2013.

1. malcyplop

malcyplop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    I have a brand new unopened Memory Map Adventurer 3500 direct from Performance Products.
    I inherited the original one and it developed a fault so lived in a cupboard. I phoned them and explained the fault but that I didn't have a receipt.
    They have kindly replaced the unit with this new one as a gesture of goodwill - so carries no warranty.
    New, on amazon they are £290 - £300.
    I am asking £240 collected - £250 delivered.
    I am in Sale - M33 area.

I go away first thing in the morning for the weekend - will have internet access but cannot post until Monday 12th should it sell this quickly.

In the box:
    The Adventurer 3500
    SD card pre loaded with UK OS Maps
    Software & Maps on DVD
    Bike Mount
    Silicon Sleeve
    USB cable
    Stylus & Lanyard
    Mains & Car chargers.

Product Description from Amazon.
    Memory-Map Adventurer 3500 - Ready to use GPS The 3.5 inch large bright screen in the Adventurer 3500 makes it easy to view full colour detailed maps and charts in all light conditions The touchscreen can be used with your finger or, unlike an iPhone, it can also be used with a stylus making it ideal for use with gloves on those colder days Use the built in DigitalGPS windows to set-up the screen to display the GPS data just the way you like it - a simple arrow or sophisticated data such as XTE or VMG A 50 channel high sensitivity GPS receiver ensures a fast lock as soon as the unit is switched on and the signal remains strong and clear even in built up and wooded areas Waterproof, rugged and lightweight 4GB microSD card pre-loaded with Great Britain OS Landranger 1:50,000 Ready to explore anywhere in Great Britain and add your existing Memory-Map V5 maps Includes Memory-Map PC software for route planning and map printing Size : 122mm x 75mm x 20mm Weight: 190g Battery: Removable Lithium Ion Spare batteries available as accessories.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. malcyplop

malcyplop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Have I put this in the wrong section?