• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Memory Help Please

MarkE19

If you look Here the recommended memory for the MoBo you are useing is 184 pin PC2700/PC3200 DDR333/DDR400 DIMMs. Therefore I would think the memory you have linked to would work fine.
Although more expensive the Crucial web site does take all the guess work out of matching RAM to your MoBo/PC so IMO could be worth spending the extra few £'s for peace of mind.

Mark.

Figment

In my honest oppinion it is definately worth spending a few extra quid on memory such as crucial because as the name suggests memory is...well crucial. Memory is very volatile and can cause all sorts of weird things to happen that you would not even associate with being caused by it. I speak from expensive headbanging experience.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom